Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon 4k video of Campfire smoke plume at 1030 am 11-8-18, i am 107 airman ok to share.

Reaction score
I lost my house in the campfire here is Drone footage for all my fellow Pilots

HELLO everyone Scott here. I am doing volunteer disaster work on the campfire disaster. This really touches my heart as my house burnt down. I still donate my time so here's a short video of the plume of smoke morning the fire started.

Smoke Plumb

Dropbox - YUN00010.mp4

PGE basecamp at 400ft

Dropbox - YUN00005.mp4

TZU CI Society, disaster relief, personal interview, produced. VERY GOOD QUALITY.

3922%20High%20Ridge%20Ct%20Hi%20Re.jpeg20181210_082717.jpeg20181209_113004.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost my house in the campfire here is Drone footage for all my fellow Pilots

HELLO everyone Scott here. I am doing volunteer disaster work on the campfire disaster. This really touches my heart as my house burnt down. I still donate my time so here's a short video of the plume of smoke morning the fire started.

Smoke Plumb

Dropbox - YUN00010.mp4

PGE basecamp at 400ft

Dropbox - YUN00005.mp4

TZU CI Society, disaster relief, personal interview, produced. VERY GOOD QUALITY.

Please help a fellow pilot who is affected by the disaster here is my GoFundMe page if it's in your heart for only a dollar that's cool.

help Scott Petersen recover from The campfire disaster, Home...
View attachment 13116View attachment 13117View attachment 13118
Scottie

I knew of what had happened, but until I heard you speaking your own words about it, and what you are doing to help people even with your own loss, you're a good soul, and an amazing example of what mankind can do in times of great stress!

Keep on being you, and good things will eventually come for you.

Murray

Scottie

I knew of what had happened, but until I heard you speaking your own words about it, and what you are doing to help people even with your own loss, you're a good soul, and an amazing example of what mankind can do in times of great stress!

Keep on being you, and good things will eventually come for you.

Murray
Thank you

Thank you for your support I appreciate it so much I don't mind earthquakes but I will never get used to wildfires
Terrible loss you have experienced.
You have your health and your life... everything else can be replaced.
May the comming days give you the much needed support, just like your giving now

Good luck with your recovery efforts. I have a feeling your own sacrifice, helping others when your own world is no longer as you knew it, will be rewarded in many ways.

Hang in there.

All the best to you.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin