Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon G Dont Take Flight - Slow Motors

Fau

Reaction score
Hi everybody, could anyone help me? I'm in trouble with my Drone Typhoon G. I can connect the remote control with the drone, the connection between the two is done successfully, I can see all the motors working, but when I try to take flight I realize that the motors do not work with the required speed, I move the controls and I realize that it works, Turn right and turn left and turn up and turn down but do not take flight. I have upgraded both the Software (GUI) and the Controller Firmware, but the problem continues. Could someone help me please? Thank you ....

Last edited:
Have you tried moving the Right Side Slider switch to RABBIT MODE?

Have you flown this drone before and everything was okay?

And I see from another post you made you are having trouble with the Gimbal Also?

Reactions: Fau
Have you tried moving the Right Side Slider switch to RABBIT MODE?

Have you flown this drone before and everything was okay?

And I see from another post you made you are having trouble with the Gimbal Also?

Thank you for help me Wingshooter. Yes i have had flow befor, normally before, it was ok and I use those rabbit and turtle mode for landing and flying but now, I switched both and do not make any diference with this problem. Yes i ahd a ligh crash i mean its was a "hard" landing and then the gimbal stoped work, after that i coukd fly normally without the gimbal. Iam not very worryng with the gimbal because Iam thinking to buy a CGO3 camera... if i can fix the gimbal tha will be ok . Thanks

Well there are several things to check.

Could be the ST10 Controller Calibration needs to be performed. There is a Test inside the ST10 Controller to see if all the sticks and buttons are working correctly on the ST10 Controller.

Here is a link:

Well there are several things to check.

Could be the ST10 Controller Calibration needs to be performed. There is a Test inside the ST10 Controller to see if all the sticks and buttons are working correctly on the ST10 Controller.

Here is a link:

Hi, i did that test all test, but i still heve the problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval