Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - $385 + shipping SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yuneec Typhoon H drone with Real Sense module. This was crashed by the previous owner. I replaced the landing gear, (now operate normally) and one of the arm clips. Binds perfectly to the ST16 controller. Drone will bind with and control my CGO3+ camera, so all that is functional. All motors, lights operate normally.

The camera that was with it was badly damaged. It has some useable parts. It will still mount and bind with the controller, but it has some problems. Pictures available.

Will include - drone with Real Sense module (no camera), two sets of props, one battery, factory charger, ST16 controller, Wizard controller, Yuneec UAV pilot simulator, Yuneec backpack with molded styrofoam, damaged camera for parts.

I would rather sell locally and avoid shipping. Will ship for actual cost,. If I can't sell the entire thing, I'll be parting it out, but I'd like to avoid the hassle. Could be used as a backup, or to harvest parts, which could end up costing more than the entire thing with the extras included - if you can locate them. Interest in any of the parts, I can provide prices. I'm in the Phoenix area.

$385 + $110shipping
Will refund any shipping cost under $110

Attachments

• IMG_3297 2.jpeg
    IMG_3297 2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3308.jpeg
    IMG_3308.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3310.jpeg
    IMG_3310.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13