Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Backpack with Itelite DBS

Reaction score
So, you know at Christmas when you get the 150 piece X-Acto knife set and you politely thank everyone silently wondering what the **** am I going to do with this... Well, today is the day I figured out just what I'd do with the kit. I mounted the new range extender antenna to the ST16 and dropped it in to see just how bad it was, surprisingly it was not too far askew from fitting. I got the trusty ruler out and checked the depth, 3/8 shy of the exterior of the Top of the case. So with my expert X-Acto skills, this is what I crafted. Once I cut entirely thru the top I used two layers of cardboard to create a bit more protection than just the fabric.

First pic is the cut out with the ST16 in the case with the ITE

View media item 571
Second pic is the case closed and zipped up.

View media item 572
I really did not want to pull that off every time I packed it up and I was very happy with the results. No blood loss with sharp tools and ready to go.

LGSONE

So, you know at Christmas when you get the 150 piece X-Acto knife set and you politely thank everyone silently wondering what the **** am I going to do with this... Well, today is the day I figured out just what I'd do with the kit. I mounted the new range extender antenna to the ST16 and dropped it in to see just how bad it was, surprisingly it was not too far askew from fitting. I got the trusty ruler out and checked the depth, 3/8 shy of the exterior of the Top of the case. So with my expert X-Acto skills, this is what I crafted. Once I cut entirely thru the top I used two layers of cardboard to create a bit more protection than just the fabric.

First pic is the cut out with the ST16 in the case with the ITE

View media item 571
Second pic is the case closed and zipped up.

View media item 572
I really did not want to pull that off every time I packed it up and I was very happy with the results. No blood loss with sharp tools and ready to go.

LGSONE

'You do not have permission to view media within this album'
I am logged in but I cannot view the pictures - any ideas?

Changed permissions on the album. I've been on many forums and this one is the first with the options for that. Very nice platform.

LGS

LGS - nice work! Now that I have had a few flights with the Itelite, I was wondering about this and you have inspired me to get the knives out and play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss