Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I was searching the net for extra batteries for my Typhoon H and came across a Canadian site that has them for $88.98 CDN, that's $66.89 USD. I ordered 2 as price is good, and shipping was decently priced. Not sure if they ship to the US.
Canadian Batteries

Last edited:
I'm an idiot. Forgot to add the link in. Here it is, and I added it to the original post now.
Canadian Batteries
Good find! I just spoke to Mike from there and he he was an absolute gentleman.

He said he would deliver 2 to Cali via FedEx for I think he said $24.

Aside from the good price, I like giving my business to good people so jump on it if you can. They have seen a spike from this thread and with the pre-orders from here, he said there are 8 left. I think I'm gonna go grab 2.

Thanks for the heads up.

Good find! I just spoke to Mike from there and he he was an absolute gentleman.

He said he would deliver 2 to Cali via FedEx for I think he said $24.

Aside from the good price, I like giving my business to good people so jump on it if you can. They have seen a spike from this thread and with the pre-orders from here, he said there are 8 left. I think I'm gonna go grab 2.

Thanks for the heads up.
No, they are not the branded ones, but the maker has a solid rep as a manufacturer. They make a pile of batteries for major brands. When I was in the computer business, we would search out the maker of the batteries to find they made them. I like Yuneec and what they sell, but for me, the price point is a huge savings.

Personally I don't feel any battery is failure-proof, but that also doesn't mean I believe every flight will crash with an after market battery. I'm giving two a try and will go from there. If they turn out to be a solid battery, I'll get more as I like flying for an entire day when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig