Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H flight sim help

Reaction score
I downloaded the Yuneec UAV flight sim from Yuneec website. Kind of generic, but I can select the Typhoon H model from the SW. It says to make sure a USB receiver is set up / installed. I don't think I have a USB receiver for my Windows PC.

Am I missing something to make the simulator SW work with my ST16?

You have to purchase the receiver. About $30. Various sites have it.

You have to purchase the receiver. About $30. Various sites have it.
Right. It's actually $40 but well worth it. You plug it in to the USB on your computer and then bind it to your ST16. Your computer becomes the H and you use your own ST16 to fly. It's a great way to try different flying methods. You can set the wind speed as well as turn off GPS and learn to fly and land in difficult conditions. It's a great practice tool that never has any crash damage.

Right. It's actually $40 but well worth it. You plug it in to the USB on your computer and then bind it to your ST16. Your computer becomes the H and you use your own ST16 to fly. It's a great way to try different flying methods. You can set the wind speed as well as turn off GPS and learn to fly and land in difficult conditions. It's a great practice tool that never has any crash damage.

You can get it here for $39.99 delivered. I saw it somewhere else for $34.99 but didn't bother to see if that included shipping. Terrestrial Imaging has a solid reputation - 30 5 star reviews on FB.

Reactions: lsn618
I downloaded the Yuneec UAV flight sim from Yuneec website. Kind of generic, but I can select the Typhoon H model from the SW. It says to make sure a USB receiver is set up / installed. I don't think I have a USB receiver for my Windows PC.

Am I missing something to make the simulator SW work with my ST16?
I have one and use it quite often, as we have had a rainy and windy summer, so next to no outdoor fly time. It is also good for testing different modes to control the H to see what suits you best.

Are there any new scenery files? any one hack into to change or mod the program?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval