Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H help

I can't get the camera to power up even after re-attach. It was working fine Friday, then I messed around in the settings etc. and somehow made the camera not power up.
I had a similar issue at first. I don't have my controller with me now but I went into the settings and I did the bind option again and the code was 1234567890 or 0123456789 can't remember which one and then it paired it. I bet you can find a YouTube video and how to pair the cgo2 for Q500. It should be similar. Hope that helps!

Reactions: DroneClone
I had a similar issue at first. I don't have my controller with me now but I went into the settings and I did the bind option again and the code was 1234567890 or 0123456789 can't remember which one and then it paired it. I bet you can find a YouTube video and how to pair the cgo2 for Q500. It should be similar. Hope that helps!
code is 1234567890 I did it also

Hey folks, quick question. Today I took my H out in front of the house and she flew perfectly. Only in the air for 5 minutes so I packed everything up and headed to the hardware store to look for some strapping material to make a harness to carry her in the foam container around. (Note, it was 92 degrees here in Chicago land.). When I came out of the store, about 20 minutes later, I opened the box and saw condensation on the back of my battery. (near the end where the flap is at. I immediately wiped it off with a shop towel and put it on the front seat next to me and turned the air on to MAX. Did I hurt my battery?

Naw, they are sealed pretty well. just make sure she dries out overnight well in non humid environment before charging, shouldn't leave then in hot cars/garages for even a short time, murder on electronics and batteries, safe Flying my friend !

Reactions: Dabbler90
Naw, they are sealed pretty well. just make sure she dries out overnight well in non humid environment before charging, shouldn't leave then in hot cars/garages for even a short time, murder on electronics and batteries, safe Flying my friend !
Thanks so much. Everybody I talk to says new batteries won't arrive until the 3rd or 4th week of the month. I only have the one it came with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval