Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H - Hexacopter, Intel Accident Avoidance, 360 camera -$1.799

Retractable landing gear, 7' Android screen, nice looking controller, I'm drooling...

Edit: Looks like accident avoidance will be an extra, that will be hard to justify that price point then.

Last edited:
I'd Like to say, "I should have waited" but, nahhhh, I still like my Q500 4K. I'm sure there's a lot of upgrades but as a TECHY, I fully understand that this is just the nature of the beast. Progress cannot be stopped. I can wait for the next model, maybe then I could find an excuse to get one. ;)

Reactions: Az Nick and Jimmer
The 'H' looks pretty cool! But I'm really happy with my Q500 4K. I'm wondering if the avoidance feature is something we can add on in the future. Sensors and software upgrade.

Glad I waited. I was so close to pulling the trigger this Xmas on a Q500 but decided to hold out for CES. Amazing drone and a great price, too.

Reactions: Manila Bay
Glad I waited. I was so close to pulling the trigger this Xmas on a Q500 but decided to hold out for CES. Amazing drone and a great price, too.
I'm in the same boat. Waited till CES and glad i did. I know it will be outdated by next year at this time, but I love the new features.

The avoidance is not on the plan to retro to our 4k. This is according to the Ryan from Yuneec.

Awesome bird.

Btw, the flight sim is now available. Ryan said 4 thousand just hit their warehouse. Thirty bucks!

Reactions: Fleamac
I'm surprised they are still using the same CGO3 camera format used on the Q 500 4K.
That will keep many of us from up grading since our main requirement is picture/video quality.
There would be no difference.

Will these have a speedier video feed similar to Lightbridge? That would definitely push me over the edge (in a good way).

Will these have a speedier video feed similar to Lightbridge? That would definitely push me over the edge (in a good way).
I'll see if I can find out but it's 720p streaming with a 1 mile stated range.

I'll see if I can find out but it's 720p streaming with a 1 mile stated range.

Thanks. I actually don't have a drone yet but have been researching them for about 6 months. From what I read, the Yuneec's aren't good at flying through the monitor, right? While with Lightbridge you can?

Thanks. I actually don't have a drone yet but have been researching them for about 6 months. From what I read, the Yuneec's aren't good at flying through the monitor, right? While with Lightbridge you can?
I'm in the same boat. From my understanding, they have a limited range. You can still see from the monitor but it's not really FPV. Lightbridge is proprietary to DJI which has more bandwidth. The new controller seems to be better equipped for using because of the location of the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval