Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, guys, I am looking for Typhoon H parts. I am building one from parts I purchased on eBay but I am still needing landing gear and two more arms with motors (a and b). Let me know what you have and prices. Thanks

You are from the US I guess? I have a lot arms and so on but I am from Germany. Since this forum is very international you never know.

I purchased several items from brighterbrands on ebay. Sells refurb parts. Very satisfied with shipping/quality.

Reactions: cabinfourus
I purchased several items from brighterbrands on ebay. Sells refurb parts. Very satisfied with shipping/quality.

I also purchased a lot of these parts I have from him on eBay. I emailed him and he doesn't have anything right now. He sold me the mainboard with flight controller for 28 bucks. He is very efficient and fast with shipping. I just can't seem to find the landing gear anywhere. I also need a list of parts for the Typhoon H.

You are from the US I guess? I have a lot arms and so on but I am from Germany. Since this forum is very international you never know.

I am from the US. I am guessing the shipping would cost more than I could afford. If you want to give me a price on two (a and b) arms with motors plus shipping I will see if I can afford it. Thanks.

I have a hard copy of all parts. Will see if I still have the source. I believe it was from one of the forum posts.

Reactions: Thunder horse
I am from the US. I am guessing the shipping would cost more than I could afford

I just checked how much DHL charges. Would be about 40$. I don't think that would be a good value any more :(

I also purchased a lot of these parts I have from him on eBay. I emailed him and he doesn't have anything right now. He sold me the mainboard with flight controller for 28 bucks. He is very efficient and fast with shipping. I just can't seem to find the landing gear anywhere. I also need a list of parts for the Typhoon H.
I bought all my parts for brighter brands and he is great to work with!! You can find the LG on Amazon.com

UPDATE: I was able to find the two arms I needed. Now I am looking for the inner frame, not the shells. And still in need of landing gear. Does anyone know if the aftermarket landing gear on eBay works?

Just saw these posts. I have some H parts but busy pulling together an ad or 2 for typhoon H systems I have for sale now.
I'll try and attach photos of 2 landing gear legs for H if that will help. Right now have no idea what they cost or shipping costs from NC. See if I can attach photos nowDSCN0047.JPGDSCN0048.JPG

Just saw these posts. I have some H parts but busy pulling together an ad or 2 for typhoon H systems I have for sale now.
I'll try and attach photos of 2 landing gear legs for H if that will help. Right now have no idea what they cost or shipping costs from NC. See if I can attach photos nowView attachment 18980View attachment 18981
How much are you asking for the landing gear? I need one set. I am interested in the full set with actuators.

I will sell you 1 set (2 arms & actuators) for $35. I use Pay Pal. I will also throw in the other 2 arms shown in photos ( not the other 2 actuators) and you pay shipping.

I will sell you 1 set (2 arms & actuators) for $35. I use Pay Pal. I will also throw in the other 2 arms shown in photos ( not the other 2 actuators) and you pay shipping.
Sounds good. Let me know how much shipping will be or a total price and I will get you the money.

He is back up on eBay. Landing gear is a bit high for me. He usually posts his parts one or two at a time so not to ruin bidding on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval