Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my Typhoon H Pro bundle. I have gotten into FPV Freestyle flying lately, so of my camera platforms, the TH Pro is the odd man out.

The bundle has the following:
Typhoon H Pro with RealSense module
ST-16+ controller (3 antennas)
Two stock batteries - they have a slight bulge, but they work terrific, around 18 minutes flight time
The backpack that comes with the Pro bundle
Polar Pro ND 4, 8, 16 filters
Wizard wand
Additional set of props, plus a few extra props (not a complete 3rd set)
Stock charger with normal power and 12v car adapter
Lanyard for the ST-16+
UAV Toolbox is installed on the ST-16+

The aircraft flies very well. I had a tip over incident during landing one time that resulted in a damaged esc, so the shop had to replace the whole board. Since then, no issues whatsoever. The compass is very delicate, so many times, I will arm, get the orange flashing light, disarm, move over 3 feet, arm again, and take off with no issue. The unit does not have a warranty. I bought it new in December 2017 from an Ebay seller, but the seller was not an authorized distributor.

I think I have a really good CGO3+ camera. I can see the lens distortion, which I can easily remove in post, but the video quality is always exceptional. Refer to this video as an example of the video quality, shot in 4K.

$550 plus shipping. A package similar to this sold for that much on Ebay recently.

I will keep this listing up until end of day Thursday, then list it on Ebay. I thought I would give everyone here a crack at it since you all would appreciate it more :)

I also have a Morpilot dual battery charger that works great, along with 3 additional batteries (1 is a Keenstone and 2 are Ultrax). I will be selling these separately.
Asking $200 for these items bundled together, plus shipping.

I am located in the Ft. Lauderdale area, so local pickup is an option as well.

Last edited:
located in New Orleans. so can meet half if that would help your situation

charger and batteries how much? And what the least you will take for all. mine had a fight with hawk this past weekend

charger and batteries how much? And what the least you will take for all. mine had a fight with hawk this past weekend
If you want everything, which includes the Morpilot charger and 5 total batteries, I am looking at $700 plus shipping That is a heck of a deal for almost $240 worth of extra batteries and a dual charger.

I am in a bind and need one severely...….
I have two, both work great, but I'm looking at going in a different direction. One is a CG02 from a350QX3AP, has 3-axis gimbal, etc, other is a CG03 that's currently on my Typhoon H. No issues, works great. Both are honest camera/gimbal set ups. Make me an offer if you're interested in either. I'll depend on your honesty, I've no idea what they're worth, I'm a total noob far as AP goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval