Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
I did similar research for the zigbee protocol using the ST10+ and have most of it decoded.
Here is the thread:

Here is the video of how I decoded it:

That is great work. It is interesting to know that you can pull that info with a Zigbee sniffer. I would have have thought that you would have to do some binding of the Zigbee to the quad or ST10 to get any usable information out of it.

Have you checked out the Arducopter/PX4 firmware that was linked earlier in this thread? That is was confirmed some assumptions I had made about the ST16 protocol and fill in the last holes that I had.

That is great work. It is interesting to know that you can pull that info with a Zigbee sniffer. I would have have thought that you would have to do some binding of the Zigbee to the quad or ST10 to get any usable information out of it.

Have you checked out the Arducopter/PX4 firmware that was linked earlier in this thread? That is was confirmed some assumptions I had made about the ST16 protocol and fill in the last holes that I had.

I looked at the st24 code and your adruino code today. You've done a lot of work, awesome job! I saw some other people asking about capturing the radio signal, just wanted to chime in and say its possible. I'm trying to build a new controller for the quad using a 3D mouse, the spacemouse. I think it will be easier to fly than using analog sticks. Your approach looks to be more promising than mine. I bet the st24.cpp could also fill in missing holes I have. Thanks for the tip!

tengo el receptor st10 y el sr24 original de un q500 enlazado pero quiero usarlo en pixhawk alguien sabe donde debo conectar los cables de datos tx rx a la pixhawk?
solracias

This is impressive research especially if it is private individuals unfunded. Good job!

Last edited:
jjeje bueno ya pude enlazar para controlar el dron con pixhawk ahora solo me falta la ayuda para tener la telemetría en el st10

hehe good I could link to control the drone with pixhawk now I just need the help to have the telemetry in the st10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis