Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Team Mode with 2 ST16 Controllers

Wow must be nice. You will need to bind the second st16. You will fly with the second one and the first will be for the camera. That is done when switch from single to team modes.

Just trying to work out how to set up Team Mode with 2 ST16s and getting a bit lost!

Any ideas anyone please?
Make sure both ST 16's are binded to the copter including the camera. The one that you set to team mode will be the camera controller. go the the other st16 and refresh before you bind both the camerta and the copter. This should put you in team mode for both St16's. I tried it and it works

Does anyone know if you can set the Typhoon up to where it will follow the wizard with follow me, but you can still control via the ST16. I know with team mode the wizard flies while the st16 controls the camera. The follow me or watch me modes are almost useless with it following the st16. I want a "following" video, but not with a huge controller around the subjects neck. It is great to use follow me with the wizard since you can put it in your pocket and doesn't hinder the video footage. I am just still a little nervous to only be able to control the Typhoon with the wizard and not have control from the ST16 in case I need to pull out of something.

Basically the scenario I would like to achieve is that I could give a subject the wizard and they put it in their pocket.
I then would set the Typhoon to "follow" the wizard.
Then I would be off to the side with the ST16 and be able to take over manual control if neccessary.
This would sort of simulate the "follow me" mode that the DJI P4 has to where you can make the quad follow a subject other than the pilot.

Does anyone know if you can set the Typhoon up to where it will follow the wizard with follow me, but you can still control via the ST16. I know with team mode the wizard flies while the st16 controls the camera. The follow me or watch me modes are almost useless with it following the st16. I want a "following" video, but not with a huge controller around the subjects neck. It is great to use follow me with the wizard since you can put it in your pocket and doesn't hinder the video footage. I am just still a little nervous to only be able to control the Typhoon with the wizard and not have control from the ST16 in case I need to pull out of something.

Basically the scenario I would like to achieve is that I could give a subject the wizard and they put it in their pocket.
I then would set the Typhoon to "follow" the wizard.
Then I would be off to the side with the ST16 and be able to take over manual control if neccessary.
This would sort of simulate the "follow me" mode that the DJI P4 has to where you can make the quad follow a subject other than the pilot.

Can you put the gimbal in 'Global' mode and take full control?

Sorry, when I mean take control, I mean to take control of the copter.

Taking over the flight controls.

After the October 28th update I can't get "Team" mode with my two ST16's to work. I get the error message "Failed to bind camera, it has been occupied or does not support " as seen in attached screenshot.
I called CS in Germany, they told me that it was a known problem and they were working on a solution. Can anyone with two ST16 confirm that they have the same problem.

Attachments

• IMG_0434.JPG
    IMG_0434.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 19

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone