Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H turning on axes

Reaction score
Hi,

I have noticed lately that my H doesn't turn on it's axes very well lately. It turns in the rabbit mode pretty good but doesn't want to turn when in the tortes mode. Anybody experienced this? Is there anything I can do to speed it up? Thanks guys.

Hi,

I have noticed lately that my H doesn't turn on it's axes very well lately. It turns in the rabbit mode pretty good but doesn't want to turn when in the tortes mode. Anybody experienced this? Is there anything I can do to speed it up? Thanks guys.
Go to Flight Settings, then Hardware Monitor and see if the sticks move full scale in all directions. Move the sticks slowly and see if the action on the graph is smooth and always returns to center when you release the sticks. It may help to move the left stick around rapidly in all directions while you are checking.

Go to Flight Settings, then Hardware Monitor and see if the sticks move full scale in all directions. Move the sticks slowly and see if the action on the graph is smooth and always returns to center when you release the sticks. It may help to move the left stick around rapidly in all directions while you are checking.

I have done these things and have noticed that when pushing the stick left and right the graph doesn't go all the way down in either direction. Is there a way to increase the amount shown on the graph?

If the sticks look smooth and responsive in Hardware Monitor, do the ST16 calibration. However, if they aren't moving full scale they usually appear slow to respond and don't return to zero very well. That is a sign they need cleaned.

Reactions: PatR
Thanks Steve. It's just J2 that is slow to respond and not get a green light on. It comes down the graph up and down about two thirds of the way. It's better in the the hare mode but almost non responsive in the tortoise mode. What do you think? Thanks again.

I own a 520 and in a turtle mode turning on itself it ain’t a real lightning... I mean,it’s gonna take more than 6-7 sec. for whole revolution.... maybe it’s too much also for a turtle setting...

Hi,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval