Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H with Real Sense - IN STOCK NOW

I read that the brain power of the RealSense module is provided by an Intel Atom processor which sits in this rear module, so this would need active cooling.

I read that the brain power of the RealSense module is provided by an Intel Atom processor which sits in this rear module, so this would need active cooling.
That depends on the model of the Atom processor that's being used, it's a fairly expansive lineup. The chips are designed mostly for low-power applications, with TDP (Thermal Design Power) profiles as low as about 1 watt -- at those levels, active cooling isn't necessary. Only the higher-end processors with built-in GPUs for tablets etc. could conceivably need active cooling.

It will need the power of a GPU for what it seems to be doing, looks something like photogrammetry on the fly using infrared spectrum, that needs serious horsepower.

Can I trade my first gen H in for it, with a fair shake and I will beta test it for you all ! I live an hour from you ! Come on ! Will you stay open till 8 PM for me ! LOL !:rolleyes:

Reactions: Liketogethigh
Looks awesome and I want one of these...so the question is - how many drones can a person own before he has gone overboard? 3, 4, 5???? :eek:

Ha Ha, that would be up to your wife, at least in my case! :D

Has the camera changed at all?
That is the most important thing.
Is it still limited to 50MB/s recording?
I the lens the same?

Does the RealSense module that you can buy separately come with the IPS?
I forget...

I don't really have the money to spend but am tempted anyway. Keep the current ST16 to use for the camera operator and the new ST16 for the pilot.

Maybe sell my current H by itself. Should be easy since it has yet to be used. i:)I
I have only flown it a few times in my yard. i:)i

Or keep it as a spare. Man this would be nice but will really kill me financially hehehe
I am crazy even thinking about it... I know I am not alone though. i:)i

Last edited:
Has the camera changed at all?
That is the most important thing.
Is it still limited to 50MB/s recording?
I the lens the same?

Does the RealSense module that you can buy separately come with the IPS?
I forget...

I don't really have the money to spend but am tempted anyway. Keep the current ST16 to use for the camera operator and the new ST16 for the pilot.

Maybe sell my current H by itself. Should be easy since it has yet to be used. i:)I
I have only flown it a few times in my yard. i:)i

Or keep it as a spare. Man this would be nice but will really kill me financially hehehe
I am crazy even thinking about it... I know I am not alone though. i:)i
Sell your drums and get one! come on !;)

Sell your drums and get one! come on !;)

Will never sell my drums, only thing that keeps me sane these days. Love jamming. i:)i

I am tempted to get one but the camera has to have been improved or I am unsure it would be an improvement worth getting... I don't know I am thinking about it.

I only own one drone, my H, so I am not going crazy that way. Well I have the original Parrot but that does not really count as a real drone. i:)i

Will never sell my drums, only thing that keeps me sane these days. Love jamming. i:)i

I am tempted to get one but the camera has to have been improved or I am unsure it would be an improvement worth getting... I don't know I am thinking about it.

I only own one drone, my H, so I am not going crazy that way. Well I have the original Parrot but that does not really count as a real drone. i:)i
I'll have to jam with you on my Jimi Hendricks Les Paul white copy, 1969 !:cool:

I'll have to jam with you on my Jimi Hendricks Les Paul white copy, 1969 !:cool:

Cool! i:)i I am a so so drummer but it is fun. Put together a nice group of guys and we jam once a week just for fun. We don't play out or anything.

Reactions: DroneClone
Is the realsense active during return to home mode?

The quick start manual says that RS can be used in any mode, but max speed will be 10-11 mph. Take it with a grain of salt, since products may evolve faster than the documentation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuocdaday