Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H

Reaction score
Is the Typhoon H available with the Real Sense module already installed or does the aircraft come with the module separate and the buyer has to install it himself?

Is the Typhoon H available with the Real Sense module already installed or does the aircraft come with the module separate and the buyer has to install it himself?
If you buy it with, it should be already installed. If you get just an H, you can buy the module and do it yourself.

If you buy the Typhoon H Pro, it will come with the RealSense Module already installed. All you need to do is turn it "on" in the ST-16.
If you buy the Typhoon H with Obstacle Avoidance, you can buy the Module seperately and then install it yourself. Simple to do, 4 screws to install and one wire connector to connect. Then turn it "on" in the ST-16.

If you buy the Typhoon H Pro, it will come with the RealSense Module already installed.

Sad to say, do not use the word "Pro" as a buying guide. Sellers are hawking Pro packages that do not include RealSense.
Make certain what you buy clearly states "RealSense" installed.

Sad to say, do not use the word "Pro" as a buying guide. Sellers are hawking Pro packages that do not include RealSense.

Thanks. I did notice that.

Good point Ray, I hadn't considered that. My thought was for Commercial Sellers of the Typhoon H..

Just purchased my second H from Costco which has them with RealSense and a bunch of sweet extras (SkyView Goggles) for $1499, Really good price for what you get! Of course you need to be a member.

Costco Wholesale

Reactions: Niblett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder