Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon Q500+ for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Typhoon Q500+ 1080P camera, no fisheye distortion. Includes 3 batteries, charger, extra props, steady grip, travel case and ST10+ controller with FPVLR.com directional antenna to double video range, works great. It's been flown about 30 times, has the latest firmware with follow me and watch me modes. The craft flies great, the FPVLR antenna is a MUST addition for extended flight distance. The craft has never been crashed, looks like new. I'll throw in the 32GB SD card I have been using, in addition to the 8GB that comes with the craft. The steadygrip is very fun to use, providing way better videos on the ground than using a regular camcorder with image stabilization. The gimbal makes an incredible difference for land based video capture. Running or walking, the videos are rock solid steady. $800 for everything, you pay shipping from Yorba Linda, CA.

EDIT March 6th: I'll throw in my Sunhans dual amp and battery setup from FPVLR ($180) to get a mile range. I'll also include my custom built bicycle mount, allowing the RC to velcro to the handlebars without the amp setup. This bike mount is to use with Follow me and Watch me modes. I used this primarily to capture miles of coastline at a time while riding my bike. It works really good.

UPDATE: SOLD

Last edited:
I just threw in $200 in accessories and lowered the price. Text me 7148034598

Do you still have the Q500+?

I would like to see a picture of your custom built bicycle mount. Sounds interesting

I would like to see a picture of your custom built bicycle mount. Sounds interesting
Here's some photos of the setup. I stuck the cloth side of Velcro on the RC, it held on very good to the hook side of the Velcro on the wood base, shown in the photo. To install it on the bike it took 3 nylon tie wraps. It worked good. It mounted on my Specialized StumpJumper mountain bike. In follow me mode I controlled the gimbal pitch and yaw as I rode along. I followed my every move, pretty cool. This came in handy riding along the coast of California. With two batteries I could cover about 8 to 9mi of coastline. I didn't used Watch me mode, but I did test it. The only issue with Watch Me is when you go around turns you have to change the relationship flight angle, assuming you want to keep the same capture angle. If it's NORTH of you capturing video of you on the bike, it's ALWAYS NORTH of you, unless you change the position. It's not a big deal, just something you have to get use to.
upload_2016-7-24_14-24-42.png

I always took an extra battery in the bike pouch, this came in handy.

upload_2016-7-24_14-25-24.png

upload_2016-7-24_14-26-8.png

upload_2016-7-24_14-26-59.png

Last edited:
Reactions: skwty and KBflyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member