Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV pilot simulator...

Reaction score
Hi!

Did someone something to improve or change or something else in the pilot simulator? I mean to change the scenery, to get coordinates from the bird to ST16 as telemetry, and so on. The last XTR2 promises "telemetry" but first, this software is paid, the second my video card doesn't meet SW requirements. Probably there will more issues.

So, the question. Can someone with the latest Reflex XTR2 check if on the ST16 screen GPS coordinates are showed or there are only zeros?

Only zeros, at least in the free trial version. You get Volts, GPS Ready Sat count, and Alitude. You may get Ground speed and distance while flying. You can control the camera, but there is no video from the camera. Scenery can only be changed with the paid version.

E6D3F61E-C493-4140-9D8A-36F0E6CC297C.jpeg

Thank you!

So, no reason to pay for now. If the developer wants to make some improvemenrs and someone is familiar with him, let invite him here.

For now this thing doesn't mess the project hard.

BTW model procesing engine is interesting. This should makes the same as the FC in the drone. For me a full set of downlink and uplink mrssages description will be welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal