Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV toolbox and Bluestacks

Reaction score
i am at the stage where it is all working but cant find the files
if anybody else has tried playing with Bluestacks 4 and UAV toolbox it crashes at the start but if you change screen settings it works fine
the save button wont work untill you use a file explorer and then it sets up storage and you can save
so i am at the stage where i have saved 3 files but can not find them to be able to copy them to a memory card to move them over to the st16
i can see them in the file explore in bluestacks but now i am stuck
if anybody is aware of a way to move the files to a pc folder from bluestacks this would be really good to be able to set up a ccc on a pc

Screenshot_17.png
Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_19.png

after installing lots of file manager programs none let me copy and paste with bluestacks to a folder on the pc fine if wishing to move movies pictures etc so i found a work around in the end by using airdriod on bluestacks and pc then connecting the st16 via usb and moving the files over now i just need to test

Reactions: AeroJ
Wow! That's very great thing, I was thinking, that I want also that app. But I don't know if I download bluestacks, how it will work on my PC. But I think, the way you says about that app they have a good emulator and good working app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcecleaning