Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UAV Toolbox Registration emails

Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope you're all having a great Christmas. I've found that a small number of registration emails for UAV Toolbox are not getting through due to corporate Spam filters. Please check your spam folders if you've not seen an email after registering. I'll be resending emails that have bounced over the next couple of days.

UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Yes, when you unlock the app, you can choose PayPal or Credit Card as the payment method.

Reactions: Merse
I just registered uavtoolbox. Am I supposed to get an email with a code for future use?

Your email login is all you need. You should receive an email with your order Id should you need to query it in future. If you haven't received that yet, drop me a message and I'll check to see if it's on my bounce list. You can email info <at> uavtoolbox.com

Hi! I just registered uavtoolbox, I´ve received your e-mail and confirmed it. Now I´m trying to create a new mission, but I receive the following Error every-time I try to type location: UAV TOOLBOX HAS UNEXPECTEDLY QUIT. PLEASE HELP US FIX THIS BY SENDING US THE ERROR LOG....

Thanks for letting me know. I have the error logs and will be able to take a look at the problem in the morning.

@AVM If I have the right crash report, it looks like the mission you're creating doesn't have a valid location. That's a bug on my part that I hope to have fixed in the next release.

If you're creating a new mission using your last telemetry location, it may mean that you didn't have a valid flight for it to figure out where you're planning the mission. Try doing using the search by name option to choose a location near you instead.

Otherwise, please drop me a message on here, or an email through the website to let me know what you were doing when the app crashed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy