Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

UK purchase advice ?.

Reaction score
HI , I was going to wait until Christmas and get my Typhoon H pro as Christmas present to myself , because I like to wait a while until all the bugs are out of Hi-Tec products and wait for Gen 2 , which I think that's what the pro as now become.

I am caught between 3 choices.

Yuneec uk themselves .
Advantages : Dealing directly with Yuneec .
Disadvatages : Too far to collect , so post and paying full RRP.

Dronesdirect co.uk
Advantages : They are about 40 miles away so can collect.
Disadvatages : Not sure have much I trust them and any after sales , now they have a summer sale with a H pro for £1699 where the "BUY NOW" take you to a "ADD TO BASKET" for £1799 . any shops who can`t even get there web site right I`m not sure how much I trust.

Marionvile models.com
Advantages : Not full RRP .. £1699
Disadvatages : Too far to collect , so post.

or Clifton Cameras ?

Given your choices and thinking of any potential problem solving get it from Yuneec - got mine today very impressed with the quality of the backpack and the aircraft itself, very nice indeedy !!

Reactions: banned user
Got mine from clifton, very happy

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

HI , I was going to wait until Christmas and get my Typhoon H pro as Christmas present to myself , because I like to wait a while until all the bugs are out of Hi-Tec products and wait for Gen 2 , which I think that's what the pro as now become.

I am caught between 3 choices.

Yuneec uk themselves .
Advantages : Dealing directly with Yuneec .
Disadvatages : Too far to collect , so post and paying full RRP.

Dronesdirect co.uk
Advantages : They are about 40 miles away so can collect.
Disadvatages : Not sure have much I trust them and any after sales , now they have a summer sale with a H pro for £1699 where the "BUY NOW" take you to a "ADD TO BASKET" for £1799 . any shops who can`t even get there web site right I`m not sure how much I trust.

Marionvile models.com
Advantages : Not full RRP .. £1699
Disadvatages : Too far to collect , so post.

Buy it from the cheapest UK legitimate supplier and don't worry if they post it, it won't break in the post.

Wheelspin models,next day delivery and fantastic after sales,probably one of the best known model shops in the UK

I used Wheelspin for my H. They deliver by DPD and that is expensive to some parts of the UK:eek:!

I originally purchased a Q500 4k direct from Yuneec last October since then I purchased from Wheelspin models the Typhoon H, both models have been back to Yuneec customer service for some issues I had and the after service from Yuneec was excellent and the same on both models irrespective who supplied them, in fact the Typhoon H came with a Yuneec pre printed leaflet stating any warranty work to phone Yuneec direct themselves.

Reactions: John S
i always go direct to yuneec as i rather deal with them than have a middle man .... and they are only an hour from me so i collected my h pro on 23rd of aug ... i was the first customer to get one i was at their office for 10 30 am :)

Reactions: John S
So who ever you buy from , any problems you are dealing with Yuneec ?

That's correct Yuneec UK is your first point of contact for any warranty, when I phoned Yuneec UK they confirmed this to me so it does not matter as long as its from a Yuneec approved dealer, I hope this clarify s the situation for you.

That's correct Yuneec UK is your first point of contact for any warranty, when I phoned Yuneec UK they confirmed this to me so it does not matter as long as its from a Yuneec approved dealer, I hope this clarify s the situation for you.

O.K , by post it is , thanks all.

PS , nice video of the canal boats , sparkorc .

Its a bit late now but Jessops had a summer sale £1399 for the H/realsense/backpack/2nd battery/Wizard combo. Free delivery or pickup from shop. Good value for this combo not sure I would have paid the full £1700ish price tag.

Its a bit late now but Jessops had a summer sale £1399 for the H/realsense/backpack/2nd battery/Wizard combo. Free delivery or pickup from shop. Good value for this combo not sure I would have paid the full £1700ish price tag.

Thanks for that one , £1599 now , which is cheaper than I've seen it.
And I can collect it too , nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop