Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Update Loop!?

Reaction score
Im not sure if i am updating my H plus correctly. I have turned on Global OTA to get that 809 updated for the SD card compatibility. Now i have a few questions.

1:Some updates will come from Japan?
2: Seems like i am stuck in a loop that i download a 806 CONTROLLER update. I re connect camera and it just has me connect to wifi again and download the same update over and over.
3: how do i just go back to being on the official OTA updates? When i try, same issue as #2. loop of downloading the same update... 784.

Really Confused!

I would skip 809 from the Global site, that is a beta release of 822 (thought possibly better). It is wise to only get updates from the Official OTA.

Official OTA Update is the default for the ST16S. If you switch to Global or Factory, it will reset back to Official the next time it is turned on.

The Japan update loop is a new bug I suggest ignoring it. It is also present with 822, and it is never satisfied even if you download it, it is never there when you go to install it after the download.

Don't feel alone, we are all confused on this newest update, which is all my fault for discovering it. Should have ignored it and just gone to bed instead!

Reactions: Phaedrus
Don't feel alone, we are all confused on this newest update, which is all my fault for discovering it. Should have ignored it and just gone to bed instead!
[/QUOTE]
So it's all your fault, you owe us a beer!?

Last edited:
So it's all your fault, you all of us a beer!?
Tell me about it. I was up til 2 am trying to revert back.
Just to confirm, set back to official and search update? So what if it says reconnect camera after downloading and once I go back to "Update" back to 784. It's says download again?

Tell me about it. I was up til 2 am trying to revert back.
Just to confirm, set back to official and search update? So what if it says reconnect camera after downloading and once I go back to "Update" back to 784. It's says download again?
It may take several attempts? Make sure you're ST16S and H+ battery are at 100%.
I'm sure you're aware of this though.

It may take several attempts? Make sure you're ST16S and H+ battery are at 100%.
I'm sure you're aware of this though.
I think what he is talking about is an update loop that cannot be satisfied, You can download it as many times as you like, but it is never there to install after the DL, it just keeps telling you that you need to DL it. This is an endless loop.

I think what he is talking about is an update loop that cannot be satisfied, You can download it as many times as you like, but it is never there to install after the DL, it just keeps telling you that you need to DL it. This is an endless loop.
Exactly. Don't know what to do or if their is a reset to factory..

Reactions: DCH
Exactly. Don't know what to do or if their is a reset to factory.
I am ignoring for now, it is for a previous build and shouldn't be needed for this build. It doesn't seem to effect the controller.

Im getting the Japan version of 784 but it does nothing, I still have 822 so I guess I will wait and hope Yuneec clears this up soon. BTW, My H Plus seems to fly just fine on 822 but this is a replacement H Plus and Im in no hurry to take chances.

Exactly what is going on with mine. But it seems to operate just fine. I'm sure Yuneec will have an all new update to the update to update to to fix the old update which updated incorrectly.

Exactly what is going on with mine. But it seems to operate just fine. I'm sure Yuneec will have an all new update to the update to update to to fix the old update which updated incorrectly.
Unless this is what Yuneec wanted out of this update

• Haha
Reactions: DCH
It will get better.. I was against the masses, with the terrible Build 777, I took the fight to other social platform, and a couple of weeks later, the holy grail Build 784 was released.

It will get better in days to come. I do love Build 822, but it needs a bit of tweaking, and this build will be patched and released close to perfection that has been their MO.
We test they patch.

Hang in there, buddy.

Just talked to yuneec. This is a known problem and they said everything will work fine but until the next update at the end of march i will be stuck in this loop

Just talked to yuneec. This is a known problem and they said everything will work fine but until the next update at the end of march i will be stuck in this loop

I was told the same thing today. I was unlocking the NFZ on my H+. Very pleased with the in line chat and prompt response to my request.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop