Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updated LED Status card

Reaction score
Hey Guys, downloaded this updated LED status card from the web awhile back. Noticed that a lot of people are still confused since Yuneec hasn't updated it yet. I didn't make it so can't claim credit, but I'll upload it here so people can find it easier.

To whomever made this, thanks!

Attachments

• Typhoon H LED Status V2.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 117
Reactions: QuadBart
It was me!
I had the purple / white flash and, not having owned any Yuneec products before, didn't know what it was. But a post to another site provided the answer so I thought it was worth updating as Yuneec appear to be a bit slow with this sort of thing....

Purple/White flash was told to be Angle Mode GPS Lock? What were you told?
This is not correct! Who made this? I have GPS signal and lock and it blinks Purple/White consecutively, not a solid Purple, Solid Purple is GPS Lock before lift off, hovering on ground!

Not this one again :)
Purple/White is angle mode with GPS lock AND enough GPS on ST16 to do watch/follow me.
Purple flashing is angle mode without a GPS lock
Solid purple is angle mode with GPS lock but not enough GPS on ST16 for watch/follow me. (I usually never see this one as the ST16 gets a lock about the same time as the H)

Reactions: QuadBart
Not this one again :)
Purple/White is angle mode with GPS lock AND enough GPS on ST16 to do watch/follow me.
Purple flashing is angle mode without a GPS lock
Solid purple is angle mode with GPS lock but not enough GPS on ST16 for watch/follow me. (I usually never see this one as the ST16 gets a lock about the same time as the H)
I can read!, but they state the purple last longer than the white!, so yes again! Either it is purple /white, or what is stated purple longer/white quick flash! There is a difference;)

I didn't say you could not, just trying to help.
Who me? I never mentioned "Could Not" if referring to my statement, just in response to your "Not this one again" LOL ! And I do appreciate the help you bring this forum Gyro! ;)

It was me!
I had the purple / white flash and, not having owned any Yuneec products before, didn't know what it was. But a post to another site provided the answer so I thought it was worth updating as Yuneec appear to be a bit slow with this sort of thing....

Thanks Phil! As a brand new Typhoon H owner, I've been afraid to put props on the machine because I couldn't figure out what was going on with the LEDs

Here use mine its updated to the best of my knowledge.

Attachments

• LED Cheat Sheet.pdf
    502.3 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: CaseyWilson
Thanks KB...I compared the chart you just posted, to the one at the beginning of this thread. It appears the only difference between the two is your chart has the '3 flash orange' = (Calibration Required).....

Thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval