Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Updating ST10+

Reaction score
I downloaded the ST10+ update from Yuneec's website and transferred it to an empty SD card as instructed. However, when I place the card into the controller, boot it up and go to radio control update, the TX file does not appear in the menu. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Please advise. Thanks

The problem is I see the files on the card when i look at it in windows explorer, but when I put the card in the controller they do not show up

Try using a 16 gig card. Do not open the files before transferring them to the card. See if that works.

Thanks, I'll give that a whirl. I saw a guy on YouTube update his controller via the USB cord connected to his computer. Is that a viable option?

Thanks, I'll give that a whirl. I saw a guy on YouTube update his controller via the USB cord connected to his computer. Is that a viable option?
Yes it is and I have done it that way. You can just copy the "firmware" and "update.zip" to the internal memory of the ST10 and then do the update. Don't copy them into a folder, just straight to the root directory.

The problem is I see the files on the card when i look at it in windows explorer, but when I put the card in the controller they do not show up
You can also format the card on the controller, then move the card to your pc and place the files on the card, then move the card back to the controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMDudley