Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Users ask DJI questions that sound like Typhoon H wishes

Reaction score
Tom, the guy who has made a YouTube channel around the DJI Phantom, interviews a very "easy on the eyes" DJI rep and asks questions that DJI users have sent him.

Notice how many of the questions are asking for things Yuneec has in the Typhoon H?

Also, watch the ladies neck.... As Tom hits on a few sensitive questions, her neck gets really red. Yikes!

Reactions: Rayray
Tom, the guy who has made a YouTube channel around the DJI Phantom, interviews a very "easy on the eyes" DJI rep and asks questions that DJI users have sent him.

Notice how many of the questions are asking for things Yuneec has in the Typhoon H?

Also, watch the ladies neck.... As Tom hits on a few sensitive questions, her neck gets really red. Yikes!

She was blushing and embarrassed and has the "Hottey's" for Tom!:oops:

Reactions: FilmIdol
Blood vessels swell, due to heart rate increase! It's a typical sign of lying and trying to make up a story due to not knowing the correct answer, because she doesn't know it! LOL !:confused:

Interesting. The red on her neck actually appears to be a rash, and she did not have any hesitation about any of Tom's questions. She was very knowledgeable and well-prepared, whereas Tom acted more nervous. Just my take.

Hopefully Yuneec will have or hire spokes-persons of her caliber.
Thanks for posting that.

Yeah, her neck was a clear indicator of "stress" level. She really didn't answer the questions directly regarding 360 camera, a Phantom 5, or the possibility of more colors. I guess I'm not too surprised by it.

Interesting. The red on her neck actually appears to be a rash, and she did not have any hesitation about any of Tom's questions. She was very knowledgeable and well-prepared, whereas Tom acted more nervous. Just my take.

Hopefully Yuneec will have or hire spokes-persons of her caliber.
Thanks for posting that.
Amazing how the rash just appeared one minute into the interview!:rolleyes:

It was an interesting interview that really said nothing at all in new hard information. I bet a soft interview rather than this hard hiiting one would be a bit of a yawn.

At least though you see someone from the company. Yuneec is faceless and silent - no one to follow other than the H. Interesting that there are no characters in any Yuneec region other than Ryan in the USA who tries to communicate.
Colin Guinn's snake oil salesman approach was a bit over the top but his original Phantom videos got me into the multicopter scene.

It was an interesting interview that really said nothing at all in new hard information. I bet a soft interview rather than this hard hiiting one would be a bit of a yawn.

At least though you see someone from the company. Yuneec is faceless and silent - no one to follow other than the H. Interesting that there are no characters in any Yuneec region other than Ryan in the USA who tries to communicate.
Colin Guinn's snake oil salesman approach was a bit over the top but his original Phantom videos got me into the multicopter scene.
True!

Not sure which questions related to something the Typhoon H has.

And like a politician lots of words but nothing useful and didn't help that he had no real direction for the interview by asking questions she couldn't really answer.

I played it a second time with the sound off.

Reactions: John S and JB1
Not sure which questions related to something the Typhoon H has.

And like a politician lots of words but nothing useful and didn't help that he had no real direction for the interview by asking questions she couldn't really answer.

I played it a second time with the sound off.
Full 360 Camera, It was the first question I believe!
Very well may be, as I was looking at her and not listening well!

Last edited:
Reactions: John S
Full 360 Camera, It was the first question I believe!

I took that as meaning a 360 degree camera like the Samsung Gear 360 or the Ricoh Theta, not a gimbal that can rotate 360 degrees.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval