Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Using the 520e for top level 2 training

Reaction score
Top level 2 flight training requires some elements in order to perform the flight tasks. Has anyone in this forum used the 520 or 520e with datapilot

Most use DataPilot when flying the H520. The H520e uses DataPilot2.

What are you referring to when you reference Top Level 2 Flight Training? Never heard of it in the USA.

Reactions: Pawel_(PL)

In the US

You're number one in all parts, certificates, privileges and so on. Here we're just flying... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Murray Martz
Must be something to have if you are working for some company. Nothing a good 107 certified pilot isn’t familiar with.

@DoomMeister it's AUVSI's certification program. Just a "Feather in your cap" kinda deal.

Use whatever aircraft you fly, unless it's some massive agri-drone or something. Just ask the folks running the program.

Reactions: Steve Carr
@ $1850 for level 2 training and certification that would be one expensive feather and you need to take level 1 before that. I can see it if that was your livelihood. I wonder if level 3 includes teaching Jedi mind control negating the need for a ground station?

I would encourage ANYONE interested in TOP Level 2 or above to PLEASE research your alternatives to gaining this certification. If you want to part with $1800, by all means look at the link above. If you want to do it FREE, check out your local AUVSI chapters and what they haver to offer you.

• Love
Reactions: DoomMeister
Most use DataPilot when flying the H520. The H520e uses DataPilot2.

What are you referring to when you reference Top Level 2 Flight Training? Never heard of it in the USA.
Haven't heard of it in Europe either.
And use DataPilot for planning/flying too as sole app to run h520.

Haven't heard of it in Europe either.
And use DataPilot for planning/flying too as sole app to run h520.
Research for AUVSI chapters in your area as referenced by @Fred Garvin. I think I’ll be looking into it myself just to be a more informed sUAS operator.

Reactions: Pawel_(PL)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio