Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

venom battery for h plus and h520 coming online

Gas generation in lithium ion batteries is a normal thing. Even if you don’t abuse your battery, the normal everyday use of your battery will generate gas through a process called electrolyte decomposition.

are you indicating that you had the battery in the drone while traveling from Philippines back to Canada? Not sure about what others would do. However I will only insert the battery in my uav when I am at the location where I am flying at. After done with all my flights. I then remove the flight battery from my h520 and place the battery in a separate dedicated case for just batteries. I never travel with the battery inside the h520.
I agree with you on packing the battery but that time I literally forgot. I was also dealing with diving equipment...too much on my little head. Glad nothing else happened.

well I am realty impressed with the 2 venoms I got from vertigo drones when they where on sale. on todays flight 2 venoms were flown 17 min and with cool down the batteries hit the 50 percent storage mark almost right off the bat. If I flew them down to the 15 percent st16s point they would been in the air around 25 min to 27 min. best ultra x has done 21 min. best oem yuneec h480 19 min. best yuneec oem h520 22 min. that's with the e90. I waiting on the wifi adapter that yuneec working on which is a stripped down e50 with no video. that will lighten the weight a bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone