Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video is jerky and has trails

Reaction score
I've owned the H pro for months but have not had a chance till now to fly it
The video setting was 1080 p 30 fps , is that correct,
Sandis extreme plus 32 gb ,
So I did some flying and recording mind you first time may 10mph wind I did some short video's all in gps mode and did some in following me mode
When I got home and put the disk into the camera it's was jerky at times with trails , one caveat I don't know if it makes a difference but I was close to a repeater tower 1500 yards or so just so you know ,
It dose have the latest firmware, another thing is there supposed to be 4 pins thru the rubber shocks seems I only have 2 on opposite corners I looked up repair kits and they only come with 2 pins
It was was a little different to fly from the 500 and my spark I've heard people say they can tell by line of sight which way it's flyin at it's peak distance , I need those guys eyes because at a 100 yards in the sunlight it was impossible for me to see the lights,
Lots for me to learn but I'm in the box now lol

Where did you have the SD card while you were flying?

Why only record in 1080p 30fps? If you record in 4K you can down convert in post processing.

You need practice flying and here is a video to help you learn how to determine orientation at a distance.

I have had my pro for 1 year. I cannot tell direction drone is facing either,so I either move the stick a little or do a short turn also green arrow on screen will give you home. I bought a cheap $9.00 rechargeable spot light,about the size of a 50cent piece,and velcroed it to the nose. It is bright out as far as I can see it,say 1,000 feet. When I turn to come home I for sure see the light. Keith

Where did you have the SD card while you were flying?

Why only record in 1080p 30fps? If you record in 4K you can down convert in post processing.

You need practice flying and here is a video to help you learn how to determine orientation at a distance.

The card was in the camera , I've saw that video but thanks for posting it , I'm a long ways away but I did enjoy flying it , I do like it a lot just weird with the 6 blades
I did put the disk in the st16 to view it if that matters idk or maybe the card was no good I did use that card in another camera , full disclosure bare with my lack of knowledge but there was also a filter on the camera also
Thanks for your reply

I have had my pro for 1 year. I cannot tell direction drone is facing either,so I either move the stick a little or do a short turn also green arrow on screen will give you home. I bought a cheap $9.00 rechargeable spot light,about the size of a 50cent piece,and velcroed it to the nose. It is bright out as far as I can see it,say 1,000 feet. When I turn to come home I for sure see the light. Keith
I've seen that before, my spark turns the front lights off I didn't know that and 4th of July I almost had a panic attack trying to figure it out and landing it in close quarters lol

The card was in the camera , I've saw that video but thanks for posting it , I'm a long ways away but I did enjoy flying it , I do like it a lot just weird with the 6 blades
I did put the disk in the st16 to view it if that matters idk or maybe the card was no good I did use that card in another camera , full disclosure bare with my lack of knowledge but there was also a filter on the camera also
Thanks for your reply
Transfer the video from the SD card to your computer to view the video. The ST-16 is not powerful enough to play smooth video. If you don’t have an SD slot on your computer you can put it in the ST-16 and connect it to your computer via USB. You can then transfer the video files to your computer for playback. The filter on the camera is a UV filter and will help protect the camera lens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval