Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video length

Reaction score
Quick question. Is it normal for video to save in 5 minute increments on Q500. Seems all my videos stop at 5 minutes and restarts.

Quick question. Is it normal for video to save in 5 minute increments on Q500. Seems all my videos stop at 5 minutes and restarts.

Yes.

Same with most if not all Yuneec cameras.

Think of it as a blessing. If one segment for whatever reason does not record correctly, typically only the one segment is lost, not your whole 15, 20, 30 minute flight.

Jeff

Yes.

Same with most if not all Yuneec cameras.

Think of it as a blessing. If one segment for whatever reason does not record correctly, typically only the one segment is lost, not your whole 15, 20, 30 minute flight.

Jeff
When it continued to happen I figured it was normal. Kinda freaked out the first time it happened when I saw fail to connect in red on screen. Later realized it was just the camera, not the Q. But all good things come to an end, at least temporarily. Today the poor girl got stepped on by a Chrysler Pacifica. Sad thing is, it got the camera end not just the battery end but somehow didn't even break a prop. Apparently the carbon fiber props were a good investment. Just got a second bird with no camera for parts. Least now I know which bird is the parts. Lol. Happy flying. I'll be back in the sky tomorrow, just no beautiful 4k sunsets for a while

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
Q500 4K on the ground vs Chrysler Pacifica. Not a chance to get in the air. Bit uneven. Back to the drawing boardIMG_20190615_025254366.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece