Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Question

Reaction score
Hi All
I have a strange issue with my video files. After recording two videos, the one is perfect and the other associates itself with Quicktime (I'm on a MAC). When opening the file it fails. 1547658944596.png

Just a shot in the dark here, did you turn off the aircraft before stopping the video? This will cause the last video file to be corrupted. Sometimes you can put the card back into the camera, boot up the aircraft fully, start a video and the stop recording then turn the aircraft off and sometimes this will restore that last file. Other than that I am not a MAC user so perhaps its something to do with that.

Reactions: gwhuntoon
Hi All
I have a strange issue with my video files. After recording two videos, the one is perfect and the other associates itself with Quicktime (I'm on a MAC). When opening the file it fails. View attachment 13728
Have you tried right-clicking on the errant file and selecting Open With… then choosing Quicktime Player from the options on offer?

Alternatively, try opening it from the File>Open… menu in Quicktime Player. If it doesn't open, what message does Quicktime give you?

If all else fails, try changing the file extension from .mp4 to .mov.

Thanks YuKay and Ty Pilot.
1) Whilst airborne I stop recording, then start again (still airborne).
2) I have attempted opening the file with all available appropriate apps and it cannot open, the message for all is similar to this:
1547668500521.png

1) Whilst airborne I stop recording, then start again (still airborne).
2) I have attempted opening the file with all available appropriate apps and it cannot open
Put the card back in the camera and do a third recording of just a few seconds. Stop the recording and then check the card again.

Reactions: gwhuntoon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772