Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video RAW Test - Untouched

Reaction score
So I got a 4-stop ND filter, recorded at 3840 X 2160 30fps in the RAW format. 4 clips, output to 1920 X 1080 30p. ISO 100 @ 1/60 shutter speed. It is a very flat file, my next step is to color grade it and post process it to see how much I can improve it. I may be able to get to it tomorrow.

The 3rd clip I had the gimbal up to see how it handled half-sky/half-ground. I also left the legs down, that's why the shake on that clip. Oh, I believe it is set to be able to download, if any of you want to take a stab at processing it. It's over 4 minutes long, all I was worried about was getting RAW footage for post processing. I'm hoping it cleans up well in post. The bit rates were between 48 - 50.6 as I saw on properties.

Reactions: Iber
PS: I fly over that small lake all the time with my Phantom P3P. I'm just not quite there with the trust yet on my YTH. Soon, though.

Post Processed in Power Director 14. I cannot get this camera to create as good an image as my Phantom P3P. I'll keep trying the different settings, I want to try the "Natural" setting next.

Guys...................... here is a short video from my P3P, "untouched". It is so much better than I'm getting with my H.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval