Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Videos

Are they playing at slow speed or is the video jumping from one part of the video to the next in an erratic way? If the latter it may be because your computer can't handle the video size but there could be other reasons. Can you tell us more, perhaps the video resolution, computer specs or even age and so forth?

What Micro SD card are you using as well?
And Memory card reader?
And is this problem new, and was OK before, or since you got the copter?

I will try some other sd cards but this has always been a problem with the h. No problems with the bebop 2 but the drone plugs into the back of the mac. I am also camera dumb and never will be at the level you folks are at but I haven't given up hope.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I will try some other sd cards but this has always been a problem with the h. No problems with the bebop 2 but the drone plugs into the back of the mac. I am also camera dumb and never will be at the level you folks are at but I haven't given up hope.
What is the Micro SD card specs on the card? It might not be that but it would be good to eliminate the card.
And as TY Pilot said your Computer specs if possible?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty Pilot
I hope the computer is compatible but the upgrade to my wife's pooter has not been done. I will ask her when she gets home about specs etc. If I should have my camera settings a certain way please let me know.

Why do my videos go at slo speed on my computer
If the video has artifacting....in other words a signal that looks like it is sometimes scrambled and jumpy, it is your system. Record at a resolution that is less than 4K as your system most likely can not handle 4K. You can run it through VLC media player and slow it down, that should confirm it is your system. As @Steve Carr said, "1920 x 1080 at 24 fps ". work your way up to a resolution your system can handle and then you will know your working parameters.

I rarely use VLC player any longer because it seems to use more resources from the computer and it loads slower.
I have been using MPCHC player for the past few years. It plays nearly every format made and is not a resource hog.

Reactions: Murray Martz
I rarely use VLC player any longer because it seems to use more resources from the computer and it loads slower.
I have been using MPCHC player for the past few years. It plays nearly every format made and is not a resource hog.
Time for a new computer if your system is being that badly compromised, I've only used VLC to sort out corrupted or damaged files, and demonstrations. VLC was one of the the few which my AV doesn't block.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace