Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Want to Return Lost Drone

Reaction score
I found a Yuneec drone, a Breeze 4K, in a retention pond we were clearing. The drone was dirty but in good shape and would power up when the button was pressed. The retention basin is near a group of houses but no one seems to know who it belongs to. I tried contacting the Yuneec company via their website but their site seems to have issues because the Chat feature does not work and when I emailed them I got a auto response and case number but nothing else. I was hoping they could contact the person who owns it since I assume they registered it on their site. I would like to get this to the owner. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

All drones whether used for recreational or for commercial use 'should' (must by law), have an FAA registration number on it, this would be a user added sticker or possibly hand written number somewhere on the aircraft and may even be in a compartment or under a battery or other space easily accessible. Any chance it has one of these?

Reactions: JMB and DoomMeister
The Yuneec Customer Support for the US has been shutdown and none of the portals are active for the US.

I would suggest using any free online posting for lost and found in your area and possibly the newspaper if they do free list and found ads. If you have no response in 14 days you can do with it as you see fit.

Thank you for being an honest person.

All drones whether used for recreational or for commercial use 'should' (must by law), have an FAA registration number on it, this would be a user added sticker or possibly hand written number somewhere on the aircraft and may even be in a compartment or under a battery or other space easily accessible. Any chance it has one of these?

Unfortunately it does not seem to have any markings other than the model number, etc. Here is what it has inside

Attachments

• Yuneec Breeze drone.jpg
    Yuneec Breeze drone.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
The Yuneec Customer Support for the US has been shutdown and none of the portals are active for the US.

I would suggest using any free online posting for lost and found in your area and possibly the newspaper if they do free list and found ads. If you have no response in 14 days you can do with it as you see fit.

Thank you for being an honest person.
I would hope if I lost mine someone would try and find me. Have not used a drone before but from watching the video of this one I might have to go out and get one.

I found a Yuneec drone, a Breeze 4K, in a retention pond we were clearing. The drone was dirty but in good shape and would power up when the button was pressed. The retention basin is near a group of houses but no one seems to know who it belongs to. I tried contacting the Yuneec company via their website but their site seems to have issues because the Chat feature does not work and when I emailed them I got a auto response and case number but nothing else. I was hoping they could contact the person who owns it since I assume they registered it on their site. I would like to get this to the owner. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Well if you don't find the owner I am interested in taking the drone,if you don't want it for your self!!

Unfortunately it does not seem to have any markings other than the model number, etc. Here is what it has inside
If its not claimed, now you have one a flyin camera ? The breeze is a fun little toy, and my opinion the best beginner drone out there ? Just be warned once bitten, theres no cure for the bug ?

That's why both of my drones have my FAA number and labels with my name and phone number.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop