Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted: Breeze Controller

Reaction score
I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere in the US. Anybody wants to sell the Breeze controller? Please send me a private message if you do.

Thanks!

Were you able to get one? I just purchased a Breeze and it came with the remote but I have no interest in using it so it is still new in the box.

Were you able to get one? I just purchased a Breeze and it came with the remote but I have no interest in using it so it is still new in the box.

I found it online at a couple places as a special order item, but I haven't ordered it yet. What are you going to do with yours?

Rich

I was thinking I probably won’t use it unless it really makes the flying experience that much better. Was thinking I could sell it cuz I do need a second battery for my Breeze.

I was thinking I probably won’t use it unless it really makes the flying experience that much better. Was thinking I could sell it cuz I do need a second battery for my Breeze.

Did you get the package from the Walmart $199 deal? It only comes with one battery?

What were you looking to get for it?

Rich

What were you looking to get for it?

Rich

No clue haven’t had a chance to look into what they are worth. And still trying to figure out if it is worth keeping or not. Been flying it with my iPad and that seems to work great not sure if it is any advantage to use the controller or not.

Just bought one.
An eBay seller got the kit (controller and goggles) brand new for $50 plus $10 shipping. I think it's $10 cheaper than other places.
Search for "Yuneec Breeze Goggles".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig