Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted, Camera for Typhoon H G03 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a replacement Camera assembly, basically Part #YUNTYHCG03PUS

If anyone has one available, please let me know asap.

Thanks

Mike

Mike are you looking for the camera? I have a 4K and a 1080p for sale. Let me know if your interested, cheers

Reactions: Fau
Mike are you looking for the camera? I have a 4K and a 1080p for sale. Let me know if your interested, cheers
Hi could you please let me know if I can use that 4k camera on My Typhoon G ? and how much is that ? Thanks

I mean is that 4k camera compatible with Typhoon G ? thanks
A 4K Camera (CGO3) will attach right to your Typhoon G, Fau, and function properly. All you'll have to do is add it to your ST10+ and you can start videoing in 4K.
Contact me if you are looking for a 4K Camera. I have a perfect one I'm selling.

A 4K Camera (CGO3) will attach right to your Typhoon G, Fau, and function properly. All you'll have to do is add it to your ST10+ and you can start videoing in 4K.
Contact me if you are looking for a 4K Camera. I have a perfect one I'm selling.

Hi Buddy, yes i have interested on that 4 camera , how much is that ? how to contact you by email ? thanks

Hi Buddy, yes i have interested on that 4 camera , how much is that ? how to contact you by email ? thanks
I just sent you what the Site here calls a "Conversation" which is like a Private Message. I left you my email address there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval