Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Water damage indicator

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Typhoon H has a water damage indicator? My bird got hot and wanted to go swimming. After a collision with my boat, it hit the water dunking the camera and part of the body (so I'm told I was on other side of boat). The typhoon stayed airborne though and I was able to fly it back to the back of the boat for a hand grab landing.

Either way, I need to have camera fixed (under warranty)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warranties cover defects in materials and workmanship, not accidents or user error.

What you are contemplating is fraud.

take the camera apart as much as you can then either leave it in the sun to dry out or place it in rice and leave it there for a couple of days , you will be surprise how much moisture the rice will take out . I use calcium chloride pellets ( ice and snow melt ) better than rice . i put a neighbors cell phone that he drooped into a pool in a bucket of calcium chloride pellets for two days after pulling the battery out . worked just like new . calcium chloride is also used when storing boats in winter removes moisture in the air . i keep large desiccant packs in my Q carry case . it's worth a try mite just save you a few bucks .
fly safe

take the camera apart as much as you can then either leave it in the sun to dry out or place it in rice and leave it there for a couple of days , you will be surprise how much moisture the rice will take out . I use calcium chloride pellets ( ice and snow melt ) better than rice . i put a neighbors cell phone that he drooped into a pool in a bucket of calcium chloride pellets for two days after pulling the battery out . worked just like new . calcium chloride is also used when storing boats in winter removes moisture in the air . i keep large desiccant packs in my Q carry case . it's worth a try mite just save you a few bucks .
fly safe

Place your H with a dehumidifier in a small space (small room) and switch on the dehumidifier for few hours to extract the moisture.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco