Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Weak (bad really) support from YuneecUK

Reaction score
Big fan of the TyphoonG and have had lots of fun flying but trying to buy parts or get support from here in Norway is unsatisfactory to say the least. I have written mails to both Sales and Support (UK) but heard nothing from them after two weeks - nothing. Its sad that such a fine product has so weak, bad actually, support for foreign customers. I doubt my next drone will be from Yuneec unfortunatly.

Big fan of the TyphoonG and have had lots of fun flying but trying to buy parts or get support from here in Norway is unsatisfactory to say the least. I have written mails to both Sales and Support (UK) but heard nothing from them after two weeks - nothing. Its sad that such a fine product has so weak, bad actually, support for foreign customers. I doubt my next drone will be from Yuneec unfortunatly.
Contact Carolinadronz.com they ship world wide,excellent service speedy shipping.

Reactions: Ddraiggoch
Thanks for the tip, just placed an order with them now!
Anytime,Frank Farray is a good to work with you'll see,if you have any questions,just email Carolinadronz and they always take time to answer usually in 24 hrs at the latest.Post us some video when you can of your beautiful country.

Reactions: Ddraiggoch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop