Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Weymouth and Portland

Reaction score
a day out around Weymouth and Portland makes me realise how lucky I am with where I live.
this was a test for my new camera 4 batteries later with quite a lot of driving and walking max travel time in the car from my house is around 15mins to the furthest destination
i hope you enjoy it as much as i did going to these places

a day out around Weymouth and Portland makes me realise how lucky I am with where I live.
this was a test for my new camera 4 batteries later with quite a lot of driving and walking max travel time in the car from my house is around 15mins to the furthest destination
Nice neck of the woods.

What were the old stone structures ? Lot's of past history .

Reactions: ChuckBridges
What were the old stone structures ? Lot's of past history .
apart from the 2 castles ( Sandsfoot castle and Rufus castle ) at the end is the remains of a Portland stone quarry. Portland stone is still being quarried but it is now underground

i would not like to own a house on Portland as its possible that they are cutting under it
the island is only 4 miles long and 1.7 miles wide

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval