Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What a Christmas present!

Reaction score
Santa was very nice to me this year, he surprised me with a Q500 4K! Are there flight schools around to teach me to be a good pilot?

Reactions: clackey
Take it slow and go fly if this is your first quad. Don't worry to much about getting video if you are just starting out. Learn how the copter controls work and practice your skills until you feel comformtable. Don;t do what others do, try and see how high or how far they can fly it. Find a big open area with no obstructions to learn.

Once you are good at flying then you can work on the video portion of your training. Video's are actually more complicated then actually flying the copter. Good Luck and you can always visit here and ask questions.

I purchased a Syma x5c as I posted before and learned how to fly. It is very very durable and you can crash the **** out of it without breaking it. IMO, I would not fly the 4k until I honed my flying skills. Could be an expensive lesson if you choose to wade in right away with the big guy.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s.

Enjoy your new Yuneec! Fly safe!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval