Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What does this 520 do?

Thanx BigA107, another day with new knowledge! :)

While my information is accurate as to what RTK is and does, the image you posted is not an RTK system as linked above. The above posts are accurate in reference to your Original post.

It had already been announced as a possible payload but I hadn't seen it. What a hat the H520 has put on ?

I'm glad to see that they are getting more and more payloads for the little orange ?

While my information is accurate as to what RTK is and does, the image you posted is not an RTK system as linked above. The above posts are accurate in reference to your Original post.

Apologies all, I stand corrected. I've seen something very similar and was told it was an RTK as Yuneec didn't have one at the time. (March 2018)

Reactions: BigAl07
It's the first thing I've thought too, and if they don't indicate it, I'll keep thinking it. What has missed me is the size, that size is for the RTK that are put in machinery, construction, agricultural or similar where really what changes is the size of the antenna. For a drone I saw it a little big ????

It's not the RTK unit (although it looks like it could be)

@bhamuav nailed it with his reply up on post #5 above.

ATMON FL URBAN I
  • Standalone, mobile measuring system for gaseous and particulate air pollutants.

eng_pm_Atmon-FL-URBAN-I-2709_10.jpg

Reactions: AH-1G
Oh, interesting to see a thread about Atmon in here :).

Yup, it's for air monitoring. The URBAN I and II are two versions oriented towards fighting smog/identifying chimneys that emmit smoke from burning plastics, rubber and other nasty, toxic and illegal things. Those vesions are equipped with PM 2,5 and PM10 laser sensors, and 4 gas sensors, depending on the version. Some sensors are for a specific chemical (CO, SO2), while others mesure a sum of certain compounds, for example there is a sensor for respiratory irritants which includes NO2, O3, CL2 and HC.

However, the device is modular, and the sensors can be picked by the user from a range of available sensors.

If you are interested I can tell you more, as I was the one flying the H520 for the photo in this thread :).

Btw this device (ATMON) was designed specifically with H520 in mind as the carrier platform (hence the beautiful color ;) ), but is was made independently of Yuneec and it's a standalone device with its own comms and internal battery. It's already in production and available for sale.

Oh, interesting to see a thread about Atmon in here :).

Yup, it's for air monitoring. The URBAN I and II are two versions oriented towards fighting smog/identifying chimneys that emmit smoke from burning plastics, rubber and other nasty, toxic and illegal things. Those vesions are equipped with PM 2,5 and PM10 laser sensors, and 4 gas sensors, depending on the version. Some sensors are for a specific chemical (CO, SO2), while others mesure a sum of certain compounds, for example there is a sensor for respiratory irritants which includes NO2, O3, CL2 and HC.

However, the device is modular, and the sensors can be picked by the user from a range of available sensors.

If you are interested I can tell you more, as I was the one flying the H520 for the photo in this thread :).

Btw this device (ATMON) was designed specifically with H520 in mind as the carrier platform (hence the beautiful color ;) ), but is was made independently of Yuneec and it's a standalone device with its own comms and internal battery. It's already in production and available for sale.
Hi, DroneCalzone, I started this thread as I'm interested in what a H520 can do. Do you or URBAN 1 have s separate website and where do you live and/or your email?
I live in Sweden and work with dronephoto. XX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval