Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What is different between them

nir

Reaction score
What is different between the two. And why one more expensive than the other.And if I take the cheapest and put it in the expensive place will not work.
20181110_112959.jpg20181110_071535.jpg

First, please understand I am not very familiar with the CGo3+. However, it is likely the two boards in your pictures are the same. On the earlier versions of the camera. (CGo2 and CGo3), the boards could not be simply replaced. The new boards had to be "mated" to work with the exact sensors of each individual camera. A new board, installed without proper calibration, would either not initialize, or (more often) would initialize, then move in erratic patterns. You can't configure the new board yourself. The camera has to be sent to Yuneec, or one of the Yuneec Authorized service centers.
It may be that the more expensive site includes the calibration service in the cost of the board, but I have no way to tell that.

nir,
Please check the connections on your board one more time. Pay special attention to connectors marked "H" and "F" on the attached drawing, and read the "Special Clarification" section.

cgo3+ Gimbal Board Connections.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: h-elsner
I guess they have different firmware. I think it is not possible to exchange the board.
Also if those boards where exchanges between two different CGO3+ it needs special calibration that only Yuneec can do, I have heard...

br HE

You cannot replace the board yourself. I had to learn it as well. When you install the new board the gimbal goes crazy. There is no way you can use it like this. The only way to solve this issue is by sending it in to yuneec in order to perform a factory calibration.

Jannislh,
You are correct, as mentioned in Post #2. But this thread is a branch of another thread. nir has his original board, but the wires were disconnected without markings. Part of this thread is about researching options for a replacement board, and part of it is about reconnecting the wires to the original board. Apologies for the confusion. But it's great to hear from someone with similar experiences. My time to "learn it the hard way" was back in the days when the CG02 cameras had just replaced the CGo1s. Couple of generations ago, in "technology time".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice