Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What replacement battery for Typhoon H?

I have 2 of them. Work just like the included stock batteries.

Many have used that battery with performance equal to the OEM batteries. The primary issue with all H batteries is the manufacture date... at this point, you do not want a battery with a manufacture date in 2016.

Bought one, one cell at 3.0, one at 3.6 and two at 4.0, sent it right back.

Many have used that battery with performance equal to the OEM batteries. The primary issue with all H batteries is the manufacture date... at this point, you do not want a battery with a manufacture date in 2016.
Buy direct from Yuneec UK and there less than six months old and 2018 manufacturer date! Would of thought Yuneec US would be the same.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
I am a new flyer and just bought the typhoon H pro package. I wanted to get a few extra batteries. I have seen some for cheap but wasnt sure if I could trust them. How do I go about testing the individual cells of the battery so I would know if I should return it. Thanks for all the great info in the forums.

I am a new flyer and just bought the typhoon H pro package. I wanted to get a few extra batteries. I have seen some for cheap but wasnt sure if I could trust them. How do I go about testing the individual cells of the battery so I would know if I should return it. Thanks for all the great info in the forums.
[/QUOTE]
Might be worth investing in a proper LiPo charger eventually, they will give you individual cell readings etc, and also a storage function to maximise their life. You can use that lead to plug into some of them too, and more future proof than a dedicated Power 4 charger like a DY3.

Newbies should read the Lipo Battery Care thread in the stickies for the Typhoon H “How To” forum.

I used the two batteries it came with, for a while just try it out and get use to it, then you can progress, have a good read of the manual on this forum and the other care threads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430