Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What to upgrade to

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Haven't been in this group for about 1-2 years and now I'm back with a special question.

I want to upgrade my typhoon H (currently have the COG3+), but I'm not sure if I should get a better camera for it or just get H pro ?

What do you guys think would be better ?

Fyi I use the drone for videography and photography as a personal business.

Hey everyone. Haven't been in this group for about 1-2 years and now I'm back with a special question.

I want to upgrade my typhoon H (currently have the COG3+), but I'm not sure if I should get a better camera for it or just get H pro ?

What do you guys think would be better ?

Fyi I use the drone for videography and photography as a personal business.
The Typhoon H and the H pro are the same drone as far as the cameras are concerned. The CGo3+ is about the only camera compatible with these models that is designed for general video/photo work.
You will need to upgrade the entire kit for a larger camera selection. HPlus, H520 or H3 might be worth considering.

I think you should just change the lens. Utbue blogger did it, with a tutorial, and it was really good and the new lens = colors were more vivid. Just need to be technically careful in removing old lens and attach new lens to the CGO camera.

Better lenses help, but the small sensor in the CGO3/3+ does not have the low light ability of the 1” Sony sensor used in the C23/E90 and L1 Leica.

The "H" is a good bird!! I would invest in a better camera and fly it till the props fly off the thing :cool:

The "H" is a good bird!! I would invest in a better camera and fly it till the props fly off the thing :cool:
Too bad they didn’t adapt the C23 like they proposed after the H Plus was released.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
For the "H", what camera would that be?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis