Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Whattya think?

Great video! Thanks for sharing.
I especially like the ages-old lighthouse with modern solar panels.

Video I made for my girlfriend's family who lives on this beach. Open to criticism/suggestions on making even better videos. Happy flying!

Looks good. My only suggestion is to learn how to adjust your White Balance and Exposure. Right at the beginning of your video watch the color of the water along with the brightness of the image.... they both change which is not something you ever wish to occur in any video.

Joka,
Nice video, great place for filming.
Only suggestion I could offer would be to slow down a bit. Some of the Pans/flying were a bit fast I think. Made it a bit tough to enjoy and take in all that was there to see.
Sure beats all the cows and farm fields around here,, but soon as I get my H back want to take it out to Lake Huron, has to be some good scenery out there somewhere.
Good Job.

Many Many thanks for the feedback guys. Greatly appreciated. Capt Drone, I'll definitely have to play with the settings more on the camera. I left everything on auto :/
Bob: I agree, some of my shots were a little fast but I felt like I needed to use those in order for it to fit with the music. I'm not a fan of videos that take forever because the drone is creeping to it's destination. I'm more of a action kind of guy I guess :) And if you miss anything and couldn't take all of it in... Watch it Again! lol.

Happy Flying guys!

Video I made for my girlfriend's family who lives on this beach. Open to criticism/suggestions on making even better videos. Happy flying!

Hi
I think it's a nice video, when I am filming I find great use of CCC mode and global cameramode, gives some great shots :)
//Jens (Denmark)

Reactions: yuneec53

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital