Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where can I find props in stock?

The well is pretty dry right now for many of those items. Without a doubt a large shipment of batteries, props, backpacks are on their way to North America.

My guess is that it was a choice in the past weeks... either ship the Typhoon or the accessories, so accessories took a back seat, but they are on their way so be sure to have your pre-orders in.

Well Here in Australia we are getting the Units this week. But there is NO word on availability of accessories :( Was told that by Friday we might know an ETA.

No H but back pack and batteries still available.
Won't ship outside USA.

Just ordered 2 batteries and a hard case thanks .....FedEx just delivered my H woot!!!!!!

Newb question on props....other than a faulty or broken prop...when do you replace a prop? Is there a number of hours of use before they should be swapped out?

Newb question on props....other than a faulty or broken prop...when do you replace a prop? Is there a number of hours of use before they should be swapped out?

Not really a set time to replace no. But,,, make sure you check them before every flight for cracks or knicks in them. Even a small knick will cause it to be unbalanced leading to premature wear on motor bearings. You videos will suffer too with vibrations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval