Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which to use?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Have a general question for the brains on here.
Which do you prefer to use: Kittyhawk or Airmaps?

Thanks,
Art

I use Kittyhawk, choosing to stay as far away as I can from anyone previously associated with DJI.
Kittyhawk seems to be very DJI friendly. When I went to put my Typhoon H's ( I have 2) in the system it asks what DJI product I have.

Kittyhawk seems to be very DJI friendly. When I went to put my Typhoon H's ( I have 2) in the system it asks what DJI product I have.
Are you trying to add it to your ST16 via playstore?

There’s a reason for that. DJI expended considerable effort and expense in educating and setting up programs for law enforcement, insurance, SAR, and infrastructure inspection outfits. In so doing they severely biased high level users towards DJI products.

This has made it quite difficult for other brands to make serious inroads in those areas, but at the same time it’s their own fault. Had they been looking at a long term business plan instead of short term, quick turnaround revenue plans they could have been equally involved in business development processes. In looking for the quick buck they positioned themselves at the back of the bus.

So pretty much everything you will encounter is at least somewhat DJI centric. Business people call this “packaging”, and it’s the most difficult part of overcoming the DJI bias.

Reactions: Sureshot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace