Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Who is Tempted

Reaction score
Being a former DJI person and the latter now waving that juicy steak of a Inspire 1 for the 1999.00 price in front of my nose....

Yes I love my new H but there is something Industrial about the Inspire that I've always liked..

Of course buying one of those would mean un-questionable retaliation from my wife..buuuuuut..

So I was wondering am I the only one? Debating.. Adding to the fleet.... Hmmmmm:D

Being a former DJI person and the latter now waving that juicy steak of a Inspire 1 for the 1999.00 price in front of my nose....

Yes I love my new H but there is something Industrial about the Inspire that I've always liked..

Of course buying one of those would mean un-questionable retaliation from my wife..buuuuuut..

So I was wondering am I the only one? Debating.. Adding to the fleet.... Hmmmmm:D

Had exactly the same thought as you.
Decided to go with the H for now and see what the future holds.
The Inspire is nice but it don't do anything the Phantom does not do.

I think the firmware up dates are coming. The year is still young,lol.

i think DJI is ready to release something new...maybe inspire 2.....i would wait....as soon as a new inspire 2 comes out inspire 1 prices will fall even further....

i think DJI is ready to release something new...maybe inspire 2.....i would wait....as soon as a new inspire 2 comes out inspire 1 prices will fall even further....

I'm just dreaming.. got 2 already 3 would be nice... but alas the wife says "you can only fly one at a time" Which is Female for If you buy it your dead old man...:eek:

the wife says "you can only fly one at a time" Which is Female for If you buy it your dead old man...:eek:

Tell her "You can only wear one pair of shoes or use one purse at a time" shut her up real fast. i:)i

I checked out the Inspire awhile back before I held off waiting to see what would come out in 2016. I love the way the Inspire looks, unlike the ugly white plastic toy looking phantom series. Main problem is the Inspire is just too **** big and heavy. Even a lot of guys on drone youtube channels say that.

I just love the looks and redundancy of the hex copter.

Just a preference.

Yes I am tempted. Having the Phantom 3 Pro and the Typhoon H I certainly realise each have their pros and cons and the idea of the Inspire with DJI Go is tempting.

The Inspire 1 is a bit old now though so waiting on DJIs next move to see what that brings.

I seriously considered the Inspire and watched the blogs and watched a lot of youtube videos. Eventually I settled on the Q500. The reason was simple for me. I can get nearly any part I need for Yuneec products. There is very good support as well. The Q and the H are the quietest machines on the market. I like a minimum of noise from a copter. The only parts I could buy for the Inspire was props and batteries. If ANYTHING goes wrong it has to be sent to DJI for repair. I prefer to fix things myself. And yes, there have been flyaways with the Inspire.

I would love an Inspire but only one thing stops me.... portability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval