Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why is every single Yuneec drone "Out of stock"?

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone knows why the Yuneec website showing every single drone out of stock. I was considering getting another one but I guess I can forget that. Is COVID the reason?

Maybe the beginning of the end?
After the abandonment of the USA, the rest ..................

I am curious if anyone knows why the Yuneec website showing every single drone out of stock. I was considering getting another one but I guess I can forget that. Is COVID the reason?

Why not just buy on eBay? Put typhoon h in the search and a dozen will come up in brand new condition for a 1/4 of the price you’d otherwise pay on the yuneec website. The added benefit of buying used/refurbished on eBay is you know they’re actually running with no issues as opposed to some bugs and issues with models brand new. You can get your money back on eBay as well.

Why some folks won’t buy on eBay, or even search on eBay, is beyond me. You can pick them up for $500-$650 all day long, and in brand new condition...and many with extra batteries, chargers, and range extenders.

Reactions: Lubeck and Docdor
Last I read Yuneec was in receivership. Meaning all their activities are “one way”, stuff coming in but never going out.

If one was to consider Yuneec’s actions over the past three years they might determine Yuneec’s time has come and gone. We might maintain some hope for Yuneec, but don’t bet any money on it.

You need to have money to manufacture your product. You need to sell product to get money to make more product. It’s a viscous cycle.

Unless you have good credit and goodwill of your dealers and support network. But if you burn them and they vanish, see original comment above.

Why is everything Out of Stock? See original comment above.

You need to have money to manufacture your product. You need to sell product to get money to make more product. It’s a viscous cycle.

Unless you have good credit and goodwill of your dealers and support network. But if you burn them and they vanish, see original comment above.

Why is everything Out of Stock? See original comment above.

Your post reminds me of that old cocaine drug commercial

....I work longer hours...to make more money...to buy more coke....to work longer hours...to make more money...

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot
Hi, I spoke to Yuneec UK in Essex and asked about what is going on with Yuneec generally and they said USA is rebranding but not closing shop and UK is very strong, they stated they had all cameras and drones in stock still including thermal cameras for H520. They were very helpful and answered the phone within seconds. There is a lot of talk about Yuneec going down the pan but seems to be little evidence to support it from what I have seen/heard.

There’s even less evidence to support the “re-branding” statement.

If a company isn’t answering the phone, responding to e-mails, doesn’t provide tech support, does not support their products, has no product available in the retail pipeline, does not fulfill online orders, there is no company. If you are not doing business, seeking business, actively engaged in building a business, there is no business. That is the state Yuneec USA is in. All that’s left is a memory.

There is zero evidence indicating Yuneec is in business, or intends to engage in business, in the U.S.

If a company isn’t answering the phone, responding to e-mails, doesn’t provide tech support, does not support their products, has no product available in the retail pipeline, does not fulfill online orders, there is no company. If you are not doing business, seeking business, actively engaged in building a business, there is no business. That is the state Yuneec USA is in. All that’s left is a memory.

There is zero evidence indicating Yuneec is in business, or intends to engage in business, in the U.S.
I've been happily buying parts from yuneec Germany? I live in Hampshire, England and never heard of a yuneec shop in the UK? And if there was? Then why would I be needing to buy from Germany?

I could be wrong, but parts seem to be arriving back in the USA ? I had ordered some unavailable parts months ago, and got an email on wed. 7.5 that their in stock, this was B&H photo ?

Reactions: Maniac116

I have one I will sell ya in prefect condition with wand, case, charger, nd filters 4 batteries I think maybe some other stuff would have to look. Maybe 15 flights at most never crashed. Perfect condition. If interested make me a fair offer and I can get it out and send some pics.

Hi, I spoke to Yuneec UK in Essex and asked about what is going on with Yuneec generally and they said USA is rebranding but not closing shop and UK is very strong, they stated they had all cameras and drones in stock still including thermal cameras for H520. They were very helpful and answered the phone within seconds. There is a lot of talk about Yuneec going down the pan but seems to be little evidence to support it from what I have seen/heard.
I have been trying to buy batteries for my H520 but struggling to find any.

Heard gossip today at the RC flying field that delivery of all manner of Chinese-made RC goods is being held up because of trade war tariffs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval