Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why no wizard remote for the H Plus?

Most likely it had to do with very few using it with the H480. Its use had its own learning curve and it was not very intuitive.

Reactions: PaulEden
I'm curious as to why the H gets the wizard remote, but we don't? Looks like it might have been useful, especially using it for the Follow Me modes.

I agree with you, we should have had the option to use the wizard remote with the H Plus. I mistakenly purchased the Wizard remote for my H Plus.but forun that it wouldn't work? When I was searching for a good quality drone for photography I chose the H Plus as the videos on Youtube that I seen showed the many ways of controlling the drone by using either the single controller or the a dual setup, the fact that they Wizard could be used to control it was a big plus tor me. When I look back now over those videos none of them showed the H Plus and the Wizard only the H 480? I was very disappointed that it wouldn't work on the H Plus as well as other features that the original H had that were also removed.
Cheers.
Mike

I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get it to work with my plus when there is a spot for it in the plus book bag

Reactions: aw. pier

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda