Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WI-FI

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
How to check / repair WI-FI when theres no connection to the phone (other breeze connects) even after a reset ? Is there a replacement other than the complete board ?

Can you connect to it via USB? If you can you should try flashing with the uncompressed firmware. Then upgrading to the latest US firmware once you regain WiFi functionality from the uncompressed firmware. See this thread How To: Breeze WiFi and Firmware Issues.

If it ends up being the board it will be the A9 board. Best to buy a crashed Breeze that has good electronics. It is cheaper than buying the board separately in most cases.

Can you connect to it via USB? If you can you should try flashing with the uncompressed firmware. Then upgrading to the latest US firmware once you regain WiFi functionality from the uncompressed firmware. See this thread How To: Breeze WiFi and Firmware Issues.

If it ends up being the board it will be the A9 board. Best to buy a crashed Breeze that has good electronics. It is cheaper than buying the board separately in most cases.
I connected with the usb, and didnt see anything, not sure how or where to look, is there an app I should have for my computer ?

No app is needed. It would show up as an external drive. If you are not seeing it as an external drive I suspect it has been formatted using a computer. For whatever reason this bricks the A9 board, and without the serial programmer used by Yuneec the board is toast. To my knowledge the repair facilities do not have the capability to recover one. They either replaced the board or the entire aircraft.

To be certain about the viability of the A9 board make sure you do the reset for the Breeze according to the directions in this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum. Make sure you watch the second time reset in the video when he performs it correctly.

No app is needed. It would show up as an external drive. If you are not seeing it as an external drive I suspect it has been formatted using a computer. For whatever reason this bricks the A9 board, and without the serial programmer used by Yuneec the board is toast. To my knowledge the repair facilities do not have the capability to recover one. They either replaced the board or the entire aircraft.

To be certain about the viability of the A9 board make sure you do the reset for the Breeze according to the directions in this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum. Make sure you watch the second time reset in the video when he performs it correctly.
I just bought a new WI-FI board, so I guess that wont work ? Thanx thats the one I watched

The WiFi board should be the A9 board. If you go to this page you should see the 3 circuit boards used in the Breeze. The A9, M7, and Sensor Triple board.

The WiFi board should be the A9 board. If you go to this page you should see the 3 circuit boards used in the Breeze. The A9, M7, and Sensor Triple board.
I got the A9 board for $15 with free shipping, I also have another breeze that connects, but the camera doesnt work undecided if I'll save it for parts, or repair it , depends how my grand kids do flyin the ones l gave them ?

I got the A9 board for $15 with free shipping, I also have another breeze that connects, but the camera doesnt work undecided if I'll save it for parts, or repair it , depends how my grand kids do flyin the ones l gave them ?
Well all set after changing the board, thank you DOOM for all your help

Reactions: DoomMeister
No problem!

Could you take some clear closeup photos of both sides of the A9 board and post them to the thread? It would be much appreciated.

Hello,
After Update to the latest Firmware virson my yuneec breeze doesn't go to wifi connecting mode.
So i downgraded the virsion Wifi working fine again, but then pop-up an alert in breez App that must to upgrade to latest firmware for further use .
Can someone please help, how to remain at older firmware an get rid of that upgrade alert
Regards

After downgrading to your desired version, keep the phone in airplane mode and only enable WiFi to connect to the Breeze and Bluetooth if you use the controller. This is to prevent Breeze Cam from gaining access to the internet. Also not not start Breeze Cam unless you have the Breeze connected to the phone first, if it has a path to the internet it will check for updates and download it.

Hello
I bought a Comfast CF-926AC V2 ( USB 2,4 +5,8 GhZ wireless adapter) in order to use it outside with my Breeze. Probably I did a mistake to buy it because it doesn't seem to work with powerbank but only on PC.
Anyone has any idea or suggest ?
Thanks

WiFi repeaters that can operate from 5V USB power banks are becoming more rare. The only one I have found that is really reliable is the ZyXEL WRE6606 and I have not seen one for sale for a year or more.

What you really need to look for in the repeater/extender is the ability to allow the 5.8GHz AP (the Breeze in our case) to be connected to a phone’s WiFi of either 5.8GHz or 2.4GHz, and be powered by a 5V USB power bank.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval