Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

wifi workaround for connecting breeze to iphone

Reaction score
Can connect to WiFi on android note pad by pressing designated button upon opening breeze app. This will not work on iPhone after software upgrade.resetting iPhone still unable to connect via breeze app.
Opened 'settings', then 'WiFi' on iPhone. Found breeze under 'networks', selected it and entered the breeze password there. Then upon opening Breeze app, it immediately connected to drone. Since it works on android an not on iPhone after upgrade, concluded it is in the breeze software, since the app will not access WIFI connection.

Correction. My bad. Not the breeze app causing the problem. iPhone breeze connection needs to be set to ''automatic" (Once the password is set using the manual option). Then the drone binds as soon as app is opened

Reactions: abinder
Hi there I am having the same problem I can not see my Breeze 4K on my iphone 4s
Can you please explain where you found a network settings under Wifi

On iPhone 6, go to 'settings', 'WI-FI' 'choose a network' 'click Other'. If breeze is on you should see the Breeze connection.

With the amount of "instructions" and bug fix notes that come with a download (read none), Yuneec is like the IKEA of the drone world. Just complaining, seems like a small thing to do after all of the online references to no guidance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech